Friday, January 23, 2009

The Accident

This is what happened. I was trimming my bangs because they were getting longer then I like. Jeremiah came into the bathroom and was talking to me about something. I was trying to pay attention to what he was saying and trim my hair at the same time. All of a sudden I realized I was cutting to high up. This is what they ended up looking like.
What is the lesson I learned. Just ignore your husband when trimming your hair. And blame the bad hair cut on him. After all he did run out of the bathroom laughing really hard when he saw how short and uneven they were.
I did figure out they look ok if I pin them back. So if you notice I have my hair pin all the time it is because I am trying to hide my bangs until they grow out. Hopefully they will look better once I wash my hair again and try fixing them.

***Post Script -This picture doesn't show all the different lengths of my bangs. In the middle sections they are longer then both sides. The side on the end is way way shorter then all the rest of my bangs. It is not only are they short but they are really uneven.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Maybe it's the way you have your hair tilted, but I don't think they look bad. I love your smirk!

Mickelle said...

Yeah, I learned a similar lesson about making sure your hairstylist speaks English as her native language. But you remember those short bangs, don't you?

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

I think they look great! Love your new van. Looks like so much fun.

Jared and Delia said...

I agree. Your bangs look pretty fashionable.

Yay for a Van. Sounds pretty nice, especially the doors opening from remote. I like that one.

I am so glad that you found a school for your boys. I hope it works out. Forgive me...maybe you posted about it, but what happened to the twins at Cresthill? The whole school thing is coming up on us in about a year and a half and I am nervous about it.

I love your testimony at the end too. You are such a wonderful mother.

Rachel Harlin said...

It's not that bad. Besides, bangs are in style in all sorts of lengths!! Your facial expression is hillarious though!!!

Mimi said...

I've done this before but I didn't have a distraction as an excuse. I think you are right, it always looks better after you wash it the first time.

Ann said...

Just say the boys did it. They did Isabelle's after all!

Jenny Timmerman said...

I cut my bangs at eyebrow length with my eyebrows raised once. Yikes! I can't believe how much the boys are growing up. I miss you guys so much!!!