Friday, January 23, 2009

Shopping from Josephs View

Joseph had my camera while we were shopping at Walmart the other day. I thought he did a pretty good job of capturing the experience from his view. The Camera Man
Isabelle and her crazy hair

getting soup
Kisses from Mommy
following others
Big spacious lanes
little feet
What are we shopping for
mmm Pizza
found a friend from church
Other shoppers
Mmmm I want these
Mommy looking at more girl cloths
Getting bored
OH I hope I get candy Check out Other kids waiting to head home.
Heading home.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

He did a good job with the isle one. It does make it look long and daunting!

Mimi said...

I love Isabelle's crazy hair :)

Leah said...

We went clothes shopping this past weekend and the kids nearly went crazy. Oliver ended up crawling out of the store on his hands and knees. I think he was a monster or tiger. I wonder what his pictures of our trip would have been like.

Christie said...

What a fun idea to get pics. from a kid's perspective! It probably helped entertain them, too!