Friday, January 23, 2009

The New Addtion to the Family

So here is our new Van. We ended up buying it less then a week after I had my wreck. The rental car that we were given to use until we got a new one couldn't even hold our whole family. So we decided we need to get a new van fast. I did some research one the Internet and had some ideas of what kind of van I would want. Well Thursday I went to one dealership and found the van I wanted most. We ended up driving it home that night and finalized everything on Friday. We got a Chevy Uplander LT. It is a pretty blue grey.
There are many features I love about it. #1 it has doors that open from the key chain. This makes it so much easier while trying to get all the kids in the car and my Dad. #2 it has a DVD player in it. I try not to use it all the time (which is very tempting) I try to use it only when I know the kids will be in the car a long time and they are being a little crazy. And with that #3 it has head phones so the kids can listen to their movie and the rest of the people in the car can listen to some music. #4 You can start the van from inside the house with the key chain. I love that with this cold weather. There are a lot of other things that I love but those are my top 4.
I am so thankful we were blessed to find a van that suit our needs and some of our wants. And that we could afford it.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Lucky! I love the color. You did get a good find!

Amanda said...

It's beautiful! I'm so happy that you have a fabulous new car. I remember feeling so amazed when we got our Pilot. Those DVD players are wonderful for bribing kids. :) I hope you continue to love it!

Mimi said...

Very fancy!