Saturday, January 10, 2009

Jots and Tittles

For those of you who do not know, which will be most of you I think, I have recently (in the last year) discovered an interest in writing. So much in fact that I joined an elitist online writing group. OK, elitist may be a little strong. It is however exclusive, primarily to protect the intellectual property writes, er... rights, of the individuals involved. At this point I am looking to reach a broader audience, and naturally receive more praise and adulation. Well, I won't be too offended if you don't like it. Nevertheless, I still need to protect my own writes and so The Philosophers Stoned will be a private blog. If you would like to get an invite just email me or comment on this post. Doing so will be considered an acknowledgement that you will respect my rights and not create any reproduction for any purpose and that you will leave some sort of feedback, positive, negative or otherwise. As an added incentive I will be posting some material that is exclusive to TPS and cannot be found anywhere else. Bon Appetite. Sort of.
-Jeremiah

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I would love to be invited. My email is dirkstephanie@gmail.com

Bobbi said...

I am always wanting new stuff to read---bbijae@aol.com

~Sherry (Bear) and Stephen (Wolf) said...

I would love an invite too! Way Cool Missy! groovybear@gmail.com
(I have started, but have never finished childrens stories of my own. Maybe some day.) Good luck, and I can't wait to read some!

Mimi said...

Miah, although I am already a member of the extremely elitist writing group you speak of, I would definitely be interested in reading more of your material. johnson.mimi@gmail.com

Elisabeth said...

well... i'm interested
moi email est graceonblisters@gmail.com

love ya Miah!