Friday, January 30, 2009

Layed Off

Jeremiah came home this evening with the great news that he has been layed off. The company he has been working for has stayed pretty busy except for this last month. And since the people that work for this construction company consist of the owner and Jeremiah, it was very understandable why Jeremiah was the one to get layed off.
Any who we are on the search for a job. So if anyone know of anyone who is hiring PLEASE let us know.
Some of his great qualities are, Jeremiah is an amazingly hard worker. He learns quickly and is willing to do almost any job. He has experience doing a lot of different jobs.

6 comments:

Jared said...

Good luck with the job search!

I love your kids and I loved reading your motherhood post Missy. What helpful little boys. I am often finding that I don't treat Owen like I love him to death - but that I want to strangle him to death. I have been trying to take more time to enjoy the good qualities he has to offer.

Michael is so cute. I love those deep thoughts.

Rachel Harlin said...

I'm sorry to hear that!!! It's happening a lot and it stinks. But I guess we keep pressing forward. Good luck in your search!

Jared said...

By the way this is Delia. I didn't realize I was logged in under Jared's gmail account.

Ann said...

Ugh! That's awful news! We'll be able to give Jeremiah some temporary work when we close on our house, but hopefully he'll have found something permanent before then.

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

Sorry to hear that news. Hopefully he can find a job soon.

Mimi said...

Poor Jeremiah! We will keep you in our prayers. Love you.