Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good New?????

We got the call from our Realtor. The bank had accepted our offer under the condition that the guy who owned the house will take out a loan to pay off the rest of the loan, since we will be buying it for less then what is owed on the loan. So we are waiting again.
This is what I have found out about foreclosers. Is that if the house goes into forecloser there is a small amount of time that if the house sells the person who owned the house no longer has the forecloser held against him. So it will be in this guys best interest to agree with the deal. Our original closing date was January 15 now it is the 28.

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wow! I can't believe it. I hope it all works out for you, I'm excited you'll be getting your own house, but way sad that you won't be in our ward anymore. I'll never see you! :(

Leah said...

Just look at it as more time to save money and prepare. It's no skin off your nose in the end, even though it will be very nice to finally have your own space.

Ann said...

Finally - the silver lining!

Mimi said...

Yay!! Hope it all works out :)

Darlene, Brian and Fam said...

YooHoo!!!! We are so thrilled that you might be in our ward. Best of luck for everything in the sale.

~Sherry (Bear) and Stephen (Wolf) said...

Oh, I hope, I hope...that would be awesome!

Christie said...

good luck!