Friday, December 4, 2009

Making an Offer

Today we made an offer on a home.We are very excited about it. It is a 4 bedroom house that is going for 115,000 because they want to sell it before it goes into forcloser. The biggest things we can see that need fixed are the door frame on the front door and a good cleaning and a new paint job. We should find out by Monday if our offer was except and move on from there. I am worried about the inspection because who nows if something will crop up in it. Hopefully nothing. Sadly we won't be in 4th ward anymore and it wouldn't be in 5th ward either (sorry Steph). I am excited it will be in 3rd ward though because there are many people I love in it. So keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer for us. I know if it the right thing the Lord will provide a way.

10 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh that is so exciting! Keep us posted!

Bobbi said...

4 bedrooms!! That is awesome. . . I hope you get it:)

Ann said...

Good luck! It seems perfect for you!

Stephanie said...

YAYYYYYYY!!!! I'm so happy for you. The same thing still applies, we"re not too far:)

Jared and Delia said...

good luck!

Mimi said...

Oh Missy that is soooo exciting!! I hope everything goes well. We love you!

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

Very awesome! Hope things work out for you guys.

Darlene, Brian and Fam said...

Hiya!!!!! It would be great to have another wonderful family in our ward! I hope everything goes smoothly! Best of Luck to you guys!

Christie said...

Good luck! That sounds so great for you guys!

Mickelle said...

Can't wait to hear -- this is SUCH exciting news! (Although it does put you guys more permanently in Wyoming. Which could be further away, I guess, but could be closer, too, you know.