Sunday, January 3, 2010

Post By Michael

I decided to let Michael do a post. So here is what he wanted all of you to know.
This is a picture of my baby cousin Charles and Me. I like him. He is my favorite cousin. And I love him. I love him every day. One time Charles family came to my house. But the next day they left. When he comes over I will show him how to play games. We have to wash our hand if we have germs on them so we can touch him. It is a good thing to wash our hand so we can touch babies. That is all we need to know about babies.

These are my uncles, Uncle John and Uncle Abraham. I have never seen my Uncle Stinky Pants because I don't have one. They are my favorite uncles. I have fun when I am with them. I like John's rat. Sometimes it climbs on my back. We always have to wash our hand when we are done holding the rat and the turtle because they have germs. I like to run and play games with my uncles. When we they come to visit my house I will teach them how to play with my toys nicely.
My favorite color it blue. My Grandpa likes blue. Thats all.

6 comments:

Bobbi said...

too cute!

Christie said...

super cute! What a good idea. So fun to hear it in his words from his perspective.

Ann said...

What? Ryan's not his favorite uncle?

Jared and Delia said...

Ha ha! That was so sweet! I love all his focus on washing hands. He sounds like a very sanitary child. :)

Mimi said...

What a great post! And a very sweet little boy.

erinmu said...

Charles really is that AWESOME!! It's good to know that some one other than Micah and me think so. How cute is Michael. He really made me smile :)