Tuesday, January 12, 2010

BYU Young Ambassadors

While down in Utah this weekend I was able to attend a fireside, with my Aunt Bev Clawson, by the BYU Young Ambassadors. All I can say is AMAZING. It was a group of about 30+ students with amazing voices and even more amazing testimonies. One would get up and give a short talk and it would be followed by Hymns sung either as solo's, as the group or a combination. The spirit was so strong. The thing that amazed me the most is that the ones who gave talks didn't know until seconds before they were up giving it. I was in the front row and after a Hymn I could hear the conductor whisper something. I realized later it was him saying who was giving a talk right then. Crazy Huh? Well they did amazing.
This group is know for their high energy, song and dance performances. It was neat to see them in a spiritual setting. If you ever have the opportunity to see them perform believe me you won't be disappointed. I hope this wasn't a once in a life time opportunity for me. I would love to see them perform again.
Thank you so much Aunt Bev for inviting me to come with. It was amazing.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love all things spiritual. That's fun to see. Especially when it's not me that has to get up at a moments notice:)