Monday, January 18, 2010

Inspection

We had the inspection today. Everything went pretty well. The water wasn't on so they were not able to check the pipes. We will be having a plumber come out and check the pipes and water heater. The furnace needs to be cleaned and checked for leaks. So as long as everything goes well with those the only thing that needs to be fixed is the door frame for the front door. Which will cost about $100. We are pretty happy with how it is turning out so far. Here are some pictures of my favorite parts of the house.

Breakfast Bar
Laundry Room Storage Room

Dinning Room and door to the Backyard
Living Room. But I really want you to see the front door. It has a really cool design on it. I am planning on painting it red down the road. Right now our house is a really ugly green so I will wait to paint the door red until the outside of the house can match it.

5 comments:

Bobbi said...

I love it! Look at the laundry room and storage room. . . I am so excited for you to be home owners! I hope the rest of it goes well.

Stephanie said...

AAAAAAAAA!! I'm so happy for you. Congrats!!

Ann said...

It looks great. cannot wait to see it

Ann said...

It looks great. cannot wait to see it

Mimi said...

I am so happy for you guys. It looks beautiful!