Tuesday, November 1, 2011

July


Another float
I am trying to catch up on my blogging. Here is some of the fun we had in July. I am having a hard time getting my pictures in order, so please forgive me..

We started July heading to Sheridan to spend the 4th with Ryan and Ann. We had tons of fun(as we always do. We made floats, had a parade, played in the water, ate tasty food, and shot off fire works.


I don't know how William does it but he some how enbodies the ideal of summer








Making Icecream

Joy



Rose decided she does like the water





Heres our Float


Keep blowing Joseph




 
Will and Unc Ryan enjoying almost
being hit by a firework
 
  We also had the joy of being there as Ryan blessed his new baby girl Claire. It was beautiful and we were so thankful to be ther for it.
All the cousins(but Rose) for the blessing

Beautiful Rose

I got to go to girls camp again this year.  I have many photos but decided to post just theses two. I was the ward camp director this year. 
My assistant Tanya and Me
These ladies were the best thing there. I had some ups and downs and they were always right behind me helping thing flow.

My other assistant Kristine
My sister and her kids came to visit for about 3 weeks. We always love having them around. We had many fun days swimming. We also made our way up to the falls.
Carrie and me enjoying the falls

My sis Julia and her kids came a weekend and I couldn't help getting a picture of her little girl with Rose 
Rose and Cousin Alexis (29 day apart)



Mike and Joe turn the big 8



Isn't Rose cute? These are the rest of the pictures I couldn't get in order. Enjoy. 
<><><> 
<><><>
Fun in the Water


2 comments:

Ann said...

Making ice cream and putting on our own parade was fun. Let's do it again next year.

Mimi said...

Great memories! I especially love the pictures where the kids are jumping and playing because they are so happy and joyful.