Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I am thankful for........

I love that my sister-in-law Ann is doing this so I thought I would copy her. She is so worth copying.
Ooh I will start with Ann... I am so thankful for her. Every time I leave her home I feel the great desire to be a better person. She is a great mother, loving wife, a good friend and an amazing example. She works hard to be her best. I wouldn't mind being like her when I grow up.

I couldn't find a picture of Ann (surprise surprise she is always behind the camera) So I thought I would put up this picture of her big boy Isaac with my big boys that Ann took.
Look at those muscles

Ann I love you!!!! I am so thankful you married Ryan. You are a blessing to the whole Muldowney clan....

2 comments:

Ann said...

Oh, Missy! You just totally made my day. I'm sending you wet kisses from Sheridan!

Mimi said...

I am thankful for Ann too and heartily agree with everything you said in this post!