Thursday, November 17, 2011

I am Thankful for........

..... Good Health.
Tuesday night I spent a good bit of the night in the bathroom with my head in the toliet ( I know you all wanted to know that). Then Wednesday I spent most of the day on the couch trying to take care of little Rose and recouperating. I am glad today that I am feeling much better and am able to take care of all my little one and clean my house with out wanting to pass out.
I would like to note that Jeremiah was amazing. He got home from work Wednesday morning at 7:30 a.m. and finished getting the kids ready and off to school then slept through the day. Once school was out he took care of the kids and made dinner and cleaned up all before he headed back to work again at 8:30. What a great man I married.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Miah is the man. And you are the woman.