Thursday, August 19, 2010

First Day of School

Yesterday the boys had their first day of school (I know I can't believe they start in the middle of August). The boys were excited but nervous. They had a wonderful first day. Today when I dropped off the boys Joseph wanted me to walk him to his classroom. Apparently he isn't quit completely comfortable yet.
The boys are sporting their new school outfits Grandma Grissom bought them (Thanks Mom). You may notice Williams pant are a bit short. This boy is sprouting up quick. I have to go and get him some size 9's since he no longer fit in size 8 and he was barely fitting in them at the end of the school year.


2 comments:

Leah said...

They look pretty happy. I hope the transition goes well. No baby yet at our end, hope you are not going crazy like me!

Mickelle said...

So handsome! How have they gotten so big?