Sunday, June 7, 2009

Thank You All

I need to say thank you to all those who fasted with us today and kept Joseph in their prayers. I know many of you not only fasted for Joseph but fasted for our family to have strength. I felt it today. Today was one of the worse days I have ever had (read post below to understand). As I was going through this big trail I could feel the strength of others prayers for us. I am so thankful for all the people who love and care for my family. Thank you to all those who wrote us little note of encouragement. It has meant so much to me and Jeremiah. We love you all and thank you again. Please look for a post either Thursday or Friday for an update on Joseph.

2 comments:

The Twelve Tribes of Muldowney said...

We love you all and are praying for Heavenly Father's spirit to bring peace, comfort and reassurance to you all, especially to Joseph. This could be a pretty scary thing for him. It was a privilege to fast for his welfare and we felt again the strength of our family bonds of love as we fasted yesterday. You are forever in our hearts. Mom

Jared and Delia said...

We love you guys. We will keep praying for you.