Monday, June 8, 2009

T-Shirt Quilt

Tonight I just finished a T-shirt quilt my brother and sister in-law had me make them for their 30th anniversary (yes they have been married longer then I have been alive). They gave me some of the t-shirts of different places and things they have done in the last 30 years. It was a really fun quilt to make and I think it turned out great.
If you look close you can see the cool swirl design on the quilt. I was able to do that because of the class Jeremiah got me for Mother's day so I could use the big quilting machine.

7 comments:

Mimi said...

Very cute!!

Amanda said...

Great job on the quilt! It looks amazing. And, I love the swirl design--way cute!

~Sherry (Bear) and Stephen (Wolf) said...

That quilt looks Awesome! What a fun idea. I love the swirls!

Jared and Delia said...

I love it! It is a scrapbook and a blanket all in one.

Christie said...

So cool! I attempted to make a T-shirt quilt of all my old HS memorabilia, but notice the word attempted. It's still sitting in the basement. If you were still closer, I'd have you help me do it!

The Bertagnoles said...

WOW! Im impressed. Good job!! :}

Kate Challis said...

I always wanted to have a t-shirt quilt! I think they are really cool because they are actually meaningful, plus they are a creative way to put worn-out t-shirts back in use! And yours turned out SUPER cute!