Friday, June 19, 2009

Back to Utah We Go We Go

So yesterday Joseph and I headed back down to Utah. We were able to make it down to Provo this time and visit some friends. I always leave Provo wishing we had some more time to visit more friends. This time I got to go shopping with Karen. Visit with Mickelle and Scott. We enjoyed a great dinner with the Gates. We spent the night and had a yummy breakfast at McDonald's with Grandma and Grandpa Stephenson. And has quick visit with Malea and James. I think every time I come down I need to visit a new person. I think next time it will be friends from our last ward. We haven't seen any of them since we moved.
So anyway back to the reason we went down. Today Joseph went in for a check up. Dr Moshifar said his eye is looking good. Starting Monday we get to cut down on eye drops. Hurray. Also we found out he will have to have reading glasses and will have to wear sunglasses anytime he heads outside for the rest of his life.
We headed home right after the appointment. So in 35 hours I had driven a total of 15 hours. I am happy to be out of the car and sleeping in my own bed tonight.

4 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

What a busy trip! Glad Joseph is getting better.

Mimi said...

Wow how did you fit that all in? What a busy life you lead! We are so happy Joseph is responding well and we can't wait to see you soon!

Ann said...

You sure are a trooper, Missy! Glad to hear how well Joseph's doing. Can't wait to see you guys again in a couple weeks. Get some sleep!

Kate Challis said...

That is a TON of driving!

My sister's husband has those glasses that change to sunglasses outside. It's just a thought, but I guess if he only uses reading glasses...