Thursday, April 16, 2009

Home Again Home Again Jiggidy Jig

Joseph and I arrived home last night around 8:30 pm. We were very lucky with our travels because we knew of a big storm that would be rolling in. The worst part of the trip was the first hour. It was snowing pretty bad. We almost got in a wreck when a lady in front of us decided to slam on her breaks so she could look at a wreck on the side of the road. I hate rubber neckers. They cause almost as many wrecks as they see. Luckily I was able to swerve around her. Once we were out of Utah the roads were completely clear until the last hour of our trip. It was pretty foggy and rainy. But we made it in 6 1/2 hours and were very happy to be home and safe. And plus I get to make tutu's with my good Wyoming friend. Right Steph?
I will post more of our trip when I can track down some pictures to put up too.

1 comment:

Christie said...

I love your title of this post. That's what I like to say whenever we arrive home! Glad you made it safely!