Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools Day

William: Grandma watch out there's a spider behind you
Grandma:What? (She wasn't sure what he said)
William: April fools

William:(right after his joke on Grandma) Uncle Daniel(sitting right next to Grandma) there is a spider behind you
Daniel: Oh no where?
William: April fools
Daniel:Oh good I thought it was going to eat me.

Michael:Do you want to hear my joke
Daniel: Sure
Michael:the banana said ... a lot of mumble jumble I didn't understand
-Wild laughter-
Daniel: oh that is funny
Michael: do you get it Banana -a lot more wild laughter
Daniel : oh the banana is the punch line

Michael is into using the word banana at least ten time a day. And very rarely does it have anything to do with a banana

2 comments:

Mickelle said...

I laughed so hard it gave me a coughing fit.

Scott laughed tons, too. Man, we miss them kids.

Mimi said...

I love those little guys! They are hilarious.