Sunday, March 22, 2009

CRAFT IT FORWARD

Here are the rules: The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me!
This offer does have some limitations:

1. You will not know what it's going to be, and there are no guarantees that you will like what I make! It may be something simple and small or I may go crazy and do something amazing.

2. It’ll be done this year. Translation: you may be waiting a little while.

3. Most importantly, you must offer the same deal on your blog - the first 5 people to comment on your blog (or Facebook or whatever, if you don't have a blog) get something made by YOU!

3 comments:

Bobbi said...

I want something made by you!! I always want stuff that you make. Can I post five times and get five things?

Kristin said...

Oh fun- this sounds too entertaining to pass up. I think I'll have to do that. What are you going to make me? This is the most entertainment I've had in weeks. How pathetic is that?

The Twelve Tribes of Muldowney said...

I am on board. Sign me up. -Dad