Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Blood Sucker

So my unbelievably handsome husband has gotten a job. He is, as he says, going to be a blood sucker. But for those of the real world it is know as a phlebotomist. He will be working at the hospital drawing blood for 10 hours a day. Now for people like me it sounds disgusting. But for people like Jeremiah and my brother Daniel they think it is awesome. So we are excited that he found a job and one he will really enjoy. Thank you for all your prayers and help.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wahooooooooo! Congratulations. I was wondering just today if he got the job as a teller. I'm glad to hear he got the one he wanted!

Mimi said...

Miah's a phlebotomist...scary. Does he have to get training and stuff?

LaRene said...

I am so happy for you. We know that the Lord is watching out for you and that this must be where he is supposed to be.I am happy for you and your family Hooray!