Tuesday, December 9, 2008

William sporting a new look

William has had some exciting thing go on these last two days. First William lost his 3rd tooth while having a wrestling match with Daddy on Sunday. He cam up and informed me that "Daddies sweater pulled out my tooth. William's other front top tooth is loose. I am working on him learning the words to 'All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth'. I will make sure his other tooth will be out by then (enter evil laugh).
Next, today William got glasses. We took him into to have a functional eye exam (he leads with his right hand but leads with his left eye, one side of the body should lead so the functional eye exam was to determine if he needed eye therapy) and we found out he was far sited but nothing else to worry about. So the glasses got in today. William was very excited that he picked out the blue ones. They make the color come out in his eyes. William is already showing very good care of them. He carries his case around every where and put his glasses in when ever he feels they might need protecting. For example he felt they needed to go in his case while we said our prayer for dinner. Silly boy.

2 comments:

Malea said...

William, you are so handsome! We miss you and I can't believe you are growing up into such a responsible and lovely young man! Kisses!! (You're not too old for those, right?!)

Bethany said...

William looks so much older! True I haven't seen him in over a year but still. Your poor van. I'm glad that everyone is allright.