Friday, December 12, 2008

Total Loss

Today I went and got everything out of our old van before the towed it to the junk yard. It was kinda sad to say good bye. We bought that van about two months after we found out we were going to have twin boys and about two months before they were born. It has been a very good van for us and we have loved it. Here are a few pictures of it.The bumper was lying up by the building so I couldn't get it into the shot.
Goodbye Pontiac Montana. You have served us well. We will remember all the fun trips we had in you and all the kids we have fit into your wonderful space.


3 comments:

Mickelle said...

Missy, what happened to it? Aaaah, I'm mourning for you! I loved seeing that van and knowing all the Muldownheads were in it!

P.S. give me your phone number. I want to call and hear your lovely voice one day.

Leah said...

Shane had a big green van growing up as well that he loved. There must be something in the color green. I must say that we went through plenty of cars and vans growing up. It was always sad to see the old one towed away.

Malea said...

Poor van! I'm just glad the cargo was ok. If you are thinking of coming here to buy a car, let me know and I'll start looking. We can also test drive or whatever, if that would help!

RIP Green Van.