Monday, December 8, 2008

The Ipod game

So my cousin, Janet, did this our her blog and I thought it was so funny so I decided to try it myslef.

So here's the game...

Directions:
1. Put your iPod on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. No Cheating.. you must write the name of THAT song. No matter what..

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Harder to Breathe- Vocal point
Huh that could be ackward
2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Does Your Mother Know -Mamma Mia sound track
Hmmm I was never that bad
3. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Strangers Like Me -Vocal Point
I believe I found the guy
4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Cruel To Be Kind- Letters to Cleo

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE PURPOSE?
Our Last Summer- Mamma Mia soundtrack

6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Cecila -Simmon and Garfunkel

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
I'm A Believer -Vocal point

8. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Promise - Vocal Point

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
I Know- Save Ferris

10. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Walking on Sunshine -Katrina and the Waves

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Red Sweater - Aquabats

12. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Want You to Want Me -Letter to Cleo

13. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Dancing Queen-Abba
I believe this fits me perfectly
14. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Super Trooper-Mamma Mia sound track
Jeremiah is such a trooper
15. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Our Last summer -Mamma Mia soundtrack
I think this is a sweet song
16. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Name Of The Game-Mamma Mia soundtrack
I think this one is good. I do love games.
17. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Video Killed The Radio Star- Presidents of the United States of America

18. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Runaround Sue- Vocal Point

19. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Dreams- Cranberries

20. WHAT SONG THEY WILL PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Mrs. Robinson -Simon and Garfunkel
This one is and interesting.

Now it's your turn... it's fun to see what others listen to..

No comments: