Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Looking for a new Van

Well the insurance company called today and said that our van is a lost. It is not worth repairing. So we are on the search for a new van or anything we can get 6 people around in. Including my father would cannot step up into really tall cars. Also it would be nice to be able to sit at lease 7 in case in the future Muldowney #5 comes along (No I am not announcing anything). So if anyone know of a great place to get cars or a great car to buy please oh please let me know. Thanks

4 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

I am sorry to say that I don't know of any good car places. Good luck with that. But...if you want to get that picture off your phone and onto your computer. The only way I have heard of is to email it/text it to your email. Hope that helps. Sorry to hear about your accident. It sounds like you were really level headed about it and handled it pretty well. I would have freaked out and well...just wouldn't have been as smart about it.

Stephanie said...

Hey, sorry to hear you need a new car. We have a 2005 Chevy Trailblazer. I LOVE it. I would definately recommend it. The difference between that and a van is it's not as easy to get the kids in the back seat. I have to have one seat partially folded down to get Keilie in the back and Shelby in her seat in the back. Then we put the seat up so Caden can sit in that seat. In a van, you can just have them walk down the middle or side. I love the space and look of an SUV.

Jessica said...

Wow, I am so sorry. I kind of know your pain, we wrecked two cars in three days time last January.

Good luck with the search.

~Sherry (Bear) and Stephen (Wolf) said...

Sorry to hear about the accident. I'm glad no one was hurt. My last 2 cars were from Beutler Auto in Clearfield Utah...they buy from auction and can actually look for a car/van with all the options you would like. They are quite a ways away from you though, but I like buying from them.