Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged Crazy 8's!!!

Darlene Tagged me almost a month ago and I am finally gettin to it.
This one is kind of quick and it really got me thinking about things. I enjoyed reading some answers and am excited to read others.

8 Favorite Restaurants?:1. Cafe Rio 2.Olive Garden 3. Tepinaki (I don't think I spelled that right) 4.Sandfords 5.Red Lobster 6. Little Italian place in Provo that I can't remember the name of. 7. P.F. Changs 8. Taco Johns (way better the Taco bell)

8 Things I did yesterday?:1. Drove William too and from school 2. Drove my Dad too and from Thearapy 3. Drove Joseph and Micheal too and from Preschool 4. Carved Pumpkins 5. Worked out 6. Worked on a Transformer quilt for Michael 7. Cuddled and Kissed Jeremiah 8. Made Halloween streamers with Joseph and Micheal

8 things I look forward to?:1.Halloween 2. Jeremiah to get home from work 3.going to work out 4. Being able to understand my Dad 5.Thanksgiving/Jeremiahs 30th birthday (same day this year) 6. More Babies 7. Sledding 8. Christmas. There is just something about that Christmas spirit.

8 things I love about Fall?:1. Leaves changing colors (out east its is amazing) 2. Socks 3. Hot Chocolate 4. crisp air 5. The smell of burning wood from fireplaces. 6. Cuddling 7. More blankets on my bed 8. In Wyoming Snow and lots of it.

8 things on my wish list?:1.Jeremiah and I to always hold hands 2. All the children to be sealed in the Temple and have an understanding of God's love for them. 3.More babies 4. My Dad to walk and talk again. 5.A house to call my own 6.To be a more humble and kind person and not so judgemental. 7.No more student loans. 8. Jeremiah to finish school and to have a real job.

I tag.... Lizzie, Mickelle, Janet, Mimi, Sarah Ann, Jenny, Rachel, Karen

2 comments:

Bethany said...

You wouldn't happen to be baby hungry now would you? Thanks for the snow pictures. it's still summer here....

Emma said...

Clint is turning 30 this Novemeber 24. They are only a couple of days apart. Have you got anything special planned? Email me if you do - I'd love to hear your ideas!