Wednesday, October 15, 2008

This one is for Bobbi

Well this last weekend winter arrived. We had a huge snow storm. Jeremiah and I were supposed to go the Temple on Saturday but we were advised against it since the roads were so bad. Friday we received a little bit of snow but when we woke up Saturday morning we had about 6 inches in the backyard and it was still snowing. The kids were so excited they told me over and over again that Christmas had come. So as soon as breakfast was done the kids got all dressed up and headed outside. I couldn't believe how long they lasted out there. They played outside for at least and hour or so. This was perfect for us. Jeremiah, my Mom and I got to work getting the house the rest of the way in order. All the kids came in and we had a nice lunch of Hot Cocoa, Tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. After a bit of rest the kids were ready to head back outside. It is so nice to have a back yard where I feel safe sending them out by themselves. I know that Bobbi misses the snow since she is in Arizona. I hope you enjoy the pictures Bobbi

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Cute pictures! I miss you guys!

~Sherry (Bear) and Stephen (Wolf) said...

Makes me want tons of snow to play in too...very cute kids Missy, they are getting so big!

smart alec said...

Kathryn and I were just talking about how we want to come visit you, so someday it is going to happen. I put my two weeks in on wednesday, but my last day will be halloween. I'm so excited! anyway, you're kids are adorable and I can't believe you got so much snow.