Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Husband

Well last night Jeremiah and I had a fight. I hate fighting with him. Anyways the point is not about the fight. The point is I love him so much. He had to leave town this morning for work and won't be back until tomorrow night. I hate that we left things on not the best of feelings. Let me tell you how much I love my husband. He is amazing.
First of all when my Dad had his stoke Jeremiah was amazing at calming me down and helping me sleep that night. He was very willing to do what ever I wanted in the way of seeing my Dad. He is always so good at knowing what I need and loving me. I love him so much for that
Next when my mother called, to asked if we really meant we would move up to Casper to help out, I barely got the question out of my mouth when Jeremiah answered with a "Let go". He informed me that he knew we would be moving up to Casper right after my Dad had his stroke. I am so thankful for a husband that is intuned with the Spirit. He has been guided in many ways.
I loved Jeremiah very much when we got married over 7 years ago. I never realized I could love him more. When we had William I fell deeper in love with Jeremiah. I was amazed to see what a wonderful father he was. He loved William so much and took such good care of me when I was having a hard time healing. Then when he had Joseph and Michael I fell in love with him again. When Joseph was born Jeremiah was so mezmorized by him the doctor had to bring him back to reality and remind him Michael was about to be born. After they were both cleaned up Jeremaih came walking into the room holding both of them. To quote Jeremiah "I am such a man" Then came his little "baby girl" Isabelle. He is so protective of her. She had him wrapped around her finger the day she was born.
I love the way Jeremiah laughs and smiles at me with a twinkle in his eye. He always tells me how funny I am. He is constenly telling how beautiful I am. He has been very kind to me about my weight gain. And very encouraging when I set a goal. Like when I descided I was going to run the 10k he went out and bought me a IPOD because he knew music really motivated me and helped me get through my run.
I love Jeremiahs long dimples in his cheeks. I love when he in really into what he is talking about his eyebrow goes up (it is pretty sexy). I love that when he leaves town he leaves one of his t-shirts covered in his cologne for me to wear to bed.
I don't often give Jeremiah the credit he deserves. I know it is hard for him to be living with my parents and not having his own space. He has dealt with it really well. He is an amazing man. Wonderful father, very loving husband, he works hard in his callings in the church. I know he has a strong testimony and loves our Heavenly Father. He is very willing to do any job as long as he can take care of our family.
I love you so much Jeremiah. Thank you for putting up with me and loving me through all my faults.

2 comments:

Rachel Harlin said...

Missy,
Such a beautiful tribute! I love that you shared this! Sometime's it takes major events to put things into perspective for us. Too bad we're so thick-headed it sometimes takes that to make us see the blessings.

The Bertagnoles said...

You are such a good wife! I love all the things you said because after only being married for 3 years I can relate to quite a bit of what you said. Its amazing how love grows... can you imagine 20