Sunday, October 5, 2008

New addition to the Family

We were so excited about the annoucements of new temples being built. For those who don't know Jeremiah is from Philadelphia. I know this is such a blessing for his family. They have done a lot of work at building up the church in that area. My sister, Carrie, also lives in that area. She was so excited she jumped up and start yelling and crying. Her little kids where a bit startled and worried about what was wrong. When she explained to her kids about a temple being built there her little girl, Taylor, exclaim "oh good now I can get married there." What a sweet spirit. I can't wait until we can make our way out there to see it. Also I hope it is done by next summer in case there is a wedding (wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more).

3 comments:

Mickelle said...

I thought of you guys as soon as they announced it!

Miss you guys.

Katherine said...

When I saw the title I thought you were going to say you were expecting another baby :) Temples are good too though.

Unknown said...

what is that supposed to mean?!?!?! I certainly hope that comment has nothing to do with me.