Monday, July 28, 2008

Warning!

The following Post is long and contains entirely too much information.
I have been tagged by Jamie
How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog.List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 Joys:1.My husband Jeremiah, I love having someone to talk to you and laugh with. He is a very good father and a loving husband2.My kids, William, Joseph, Michael, and Isabelle. They are so full of energy and love for the world. I love talking walks with them and seeing how fasinating the world is through their eyes 3. The Gospel. I am so thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ. I am find so much joy with the knowledge that my family will be together again in the life hereafter. What a blessing it is to feel joy in my heart as I read the scriptures

3 Fears:1. Spiders. I am terrified of them. I am sure if you ask Jeremiah he would love to tell you all my silly stories about him having to kill them for me. 2. Death, All I know is I am not ready to leave this earth. I have a lot more to do. 3. Loosing family. I am still working on my eternal perspective

3 Goals:1. Lose 25lbs. 2. Be the best mother and wife that I can be 3. Be a better healthy cook

3 Current obsessions:1. Twightlight series. Breaking Dawn release August 2nd. 2.Packing Packing Packing. 3. Ticket to Ride.

3 Random or surprising facts about yourself:1. When I was around 10 I flashed the boy who lived next door (not on purpose) 2. I have a love hate relationship with running. 3. When I was in Kindergarten my teacher asked what I wanted to do when I grew up and I said "A mom" She said "no what do you want to do for a job". So I thought about it and said "a teaher" because that was the closes thing to a mother.

I tag
1.Ann
2.Lizzie
3. Janet
4.Jenny

2 comments:

Leah said...

If your teacher thought motherhood wasn't a job she didn't have any children. Poor thing, at least the people you teach tell you they love you.

Mickelle said...

So, I haven't read Twilight or anything, but I've heard the general jist of things from Kammie. So, are you Jacob-ite or an Edward-ite?

I kinda wanna hear your thoughts. Maybe I should come over some day, eh?