Sunday, July 20, 2008

Riding off into the sunset... Sort of.

"The time has come," the Walrus said...

To Whom it may Concern:
We are moving! Unlike our half dozen or so previous moves, this time it is out of state! We will be Pitching our Tents in the Valley of the Wind, a.k.a. Casper Wyoming. Missy's Father is coming home from the rehabilitation center in August, and her Mother will be back teaching school in the fall, so we will be close by to help out. The Great Truck Packing Adventure is scheduled for the 29th of August, followed the next day by The Massively Monumental Moving March... er Drive? We have enjoyed being in Utah and getting to know so many of you who have made us feel like family, when most of our respective families were far away. We hope to see many, if not all of you, before we depart for our new Promised Land.

11 comments:

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

Mike says "Heaven help us all!" I say yeah. We will be back in the Windy City in a year. Mike has a job there already so we will be back after he graduates next May. It will be great to already have some friends there. Good Luck.

Amanda said...

Holy cow! What a big change. When's the going away party? ;)

Emma said...

Wow - That's good that you'll be able to help out your parents. Now I'm kicking myself for not getting together! If you're not too crazy busy (which I am sure you will be), let's try and hang out before you go.

Elisabeth said...

We'll see you there! Mom and Dad Muldowney

Heather Jeppsen said...

What are your plans? Did Jeremiah finish school? Does he already have a job up there? Hope things go well with all of the moving.

smart alec said...

Missy I'm still so sad that you are leaving! but also glad because you won't have to work and you get to be with your family. But I don't know what I will do without you at work; it just won't be the same.

and yes, I am finally commenting on your blog. sorry I'm such a slacker.

Rachel Harlin said...

Where are you moving to? You'll have to look me up when you get here! Even if your Utah friends are sad, I'm excited to see you again! Good luck on your move.

Jamie said...

Missy,Thanks for sharing your adventures with us. I am always checking out your blog and telling Eric what you guys are up to. Good luck with the move. I know it will be a busy couple of weeks. I tagged you. When you have time check out my blog to see what I am talking about.

Mel said...

NO WAY!!! at least you'll still have your blog right?! :) hope to be able to keep in touch! good luck with everything! hope your dad is doing better!

Mickelle said...

hmph. The sun sets just fine here in Provo.

LaRene said...

Hey that is great news for us! I am so excited to have you back in Casper. It has been fun to see Carrie while she was home too. We anxiously await your arrival.