Sunday, November 1, 2009

Some Where Over the Rainbow

Dorthey (aka Isabelle)

Scarecrow (aka Joseph)
Tin Man (aka Michael)
Memeber of the Lollipop Guild, William
The whole Wizard of OZ clan, Gilda(Ann) holding Toto(Emmanual), Lollipop Guild-Ryan(red) Jeremiah(green) William (blue), Dorthey (Isabelle), Scarecrow(Joseph) Cowardly Lion (Isaac, which he wasn't so cowardly, he kept rarring at everyone) Tin Man (Michael) Wicked Witch of the West (beautiful green Me)
My oh so cute Crew
William and Isabelle showing off their Halloween shirts.

6 comments:

Kristin said...

That is awesome! We did Wizard of Oz last year, but we only had 3 characters. Yours is much better!

Bobbi said...

They turned out awesome--all of your costumes are GREAT!

Jared and Delia said...

You guys are awesome! I love how you all followed a theme.

~Sherry (Bear) and Stephen (Wolf) said...

Cute!!! What a fun idea!

Mimi said...

Adorable Missy!

Kimberly said...

I love it! It looks like so much fun! Looks like everything is going well. I feel like I haven't seen you for years! Someday I'll get back to the land of the living! :)