Sunday, September 7, 2008

Squirrel Problems

Well we finally got a new camera and this is the first picture I took.
The funniest part is that the bird feeder laying on the porch is suppose to be squirrel proof. My brother Jacob and I had witnessed this squirrel trying to get at the bird feeder on Thursday with no success. On Friday I was passing the kitchen doors when I saw this sight and hurried and grabbed the camera so I could show my mom when she got home from work. My mom, brother and I left town Friday evening and got home Sunday to find out the squirrel with a buddy had knocked it down again plus Jeremiah had witnessed it eating a bird. I didn't know Wyoming had such crazy squirrels.

5 comments:

Scott said...

So I always read while nursing. (Well, or watch TV. But usually read.) Anyway, we've been up at my parents' for the weekend so I picked up some Nicholas Sparks book to read while I was there. The main character's first wife was named Missy. She was pretty much perfect but, tragially, died very young.

It made me miss you sooooooo much. But I'm glad you've just moved and you're not dead.

Mickelle said...

Still reading the book. And still missing you. Call me soon? Like, sometime on Thursday? I need running encouragement. Feeling like a flop.

Jared and Delia said...

Hello! I feel like I have missed so much. So you guys are in Wyoming now. How nice for you Missy to be home again. I love to see how grown up your kids are. What a beautiful family.

I bet you are sorely missed in Provo. Good luck with everything!

The Twelve Tribes of Muldowney said...

I call that "squirrels from hell"- related no doubt to the "monster frog from hell" owned by the boys. Hell- it's everywhere! Love you lots. Mom Muldowney

Bobbi said...

Oh I miss your house in Casper--those crazy squirrels! You need to call or email me and tell me how you are doing!