Monday, September 15, 2008

Jackson Hole

A couple weekends ago I got to go to Jackson hole to see my cousin get married. I brought along Joseph and Isabelle since Jeremiah was staying at home taking care of my Dad. Here are just a few things we did.








The horse (Freckles) Isabelle is on she rode around for about an hour. Everytime I tried to get her off she refused. The man was very nice and let her keep on riding. He even gave her a little stuffed horse that looked like Freckles, whick Isabelle now sleeps with every night.

3 comments:

Jenny Timmerman said...

Isabel is a girl after my own heart. Love it! The frogs are cute too.

Mimi said...

Very cute pictures Missy. I miss you guys. Jackson Hole looks very beautiful.

Malea said...

I'm so jealous. I wish I was a stuffed buffalo sitting near you. :)