Thursday, May 15, 2008

Update on Joseph

I just realized I haven't posted anything for quite some time. So I thought I would do a quick update. Joseph went to see the doctor last Friday. His eye is looking ok but since he is a 4 yr boy he is pretty squirmy. So we are taking him into the hospital tomorrow morning so they can put him under and look at his eye. Doctor Corey is planning if Joseph eye is not improved a great deal to do surgery on his eye as well tomorrow. Jeremiah thinks it is a pretty big chance he will be having the surgery. So I will keep everyone posted.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Good luck! I hope everything goes well.

Jenny Timmerman said...

Poor little guy. We hope everything goes well too.

Amanda said...

Thanks for the update! I've been wondering how things were going for him. I'll be watching for another update on how things went today.