Friday, December 31, 2010

October

October we started off with Rose being blessed.
Here is our growing family.
People keep asking me if I am done...
Well here is my official answer. I Don't Know.
There are days where I want to pull my hair out. But then there are days I am so grateful for what I have and the knowledge that my family is eternal.
My life is in my Heavenly Fathers hands. I will do His will.
Rose got a new crib and started sleeping better because of it.
Me and My Beautiful girls













Some Baseball time








Michael got a cavity filled and chewed a huge hole in his lip. His lip swelled up and I had to keep him home from school and a cotton roll in him mouth to keep him from making it worse.
It was pretty gross.

We grew a nice little garden this year.
The kids were big helpers especially when it came to pulling it all up.
Rose chilling out.
This year I did more canning. I am trying out different thing to see how my family does with it through out the winter.
Peaches
Peach Pie filling
This was super yummy.
Cherry pie filling
Jeremiah made homemade salsa
I made some peach, peach raspberry and pear butter.

Then comes Halloween
Carving of the pumpkins
Jeremiah, of course, made the coolest.
If you look close you can see the flames.
All our pumpkins.
We didn't have to buy any pumpkins this year we grew them all in our garden.
For some reason I forgot to take pictures of the costumes this year.
William, Joseph, and Michael were Red Ninjas
Jeremiah was the evil Black Ninja
Isabelle was a pretty flower
Rose was a pink leopard
and I was a fairy.

2 comments:

Ann said...

You sure did a lot of canning. I'm glad I got to taste-test at least the cherrie pie filling and salsa. Delicieux!

Mimi said...

Sweet garden. I love the picture of Isabelle in her cowboy boots!