Friday, December 31, 2010

The Death of some special socks

These socks my not look like anything special
but let me tell you ..... They are.
Jeremiah wore these socks
9 1/2 years ago for our wedding.
When were were dating my friends and I
would always sing ' Jeremiah was a bullfrog'
very original I know. Well I found these sock of frog princes and had to get them for Jeremiah. Jeremiah has always worn then on special occasions ever since.

So I was sad to see that they were done for. I knew they must have a hole or two but not this. NoT THiS. Jeremiah finally threw away these beloved socks. I am now on the search for a new pair. I know I can never really replace these ones but it would be nice to have something like them. If anyone sees any please let me know.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Those socks looked like were well-loved, as well as well-worn.

Mimi said...

Aww, that is so cute. You guys are sweeties.