Monday, February 16, 2009

Which School????

We recieved letters Saturday to let us know which school the boys would be attending next year. We had left town before the letters came, so Sunday my Mom called and informed us. We had her open the letters to let us know. Drum roll please ............................................... All three boys got into Fort Casper Academy. Hurray! My mom and I bothed cried over the phone with relief. I told Jeremiah I was so happy I just wasn't sure if it they would get in. He informed me that he knew they would. I asked him how did he know. He said "Because you had a prompting and everytime you have a prompting that is what happens". What a wonderful husband who has a lot of faith in me. I have learned I need to have more faith in myself and the Lord.

8 comments:

Mickelle said...

YAY! We are so happy for you and the boys!

~Sherry (Bear) and Stephen (Wolf) said...

Congratulations! That is awesome news! Wahoooo!!!

Mimi said...

This is great news! Now you don't have to stress anymore and that's a good feeling :)

Stephanie said...

Yay. Although I do wish they could go to the same as Caden and Keilie. That would have been fun. Congratulations!

Jenny Timmerman said...

Yay!

Kimberly said...

How exciting. You'll have to let me know how you like it, since I'm already trying to decide where to send Hailey (and she's still got another year of preschool first)! :)

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

So glad things are working out for you guys. That is awesome!! Were excited to be close to you guys and hope to get to know ya better. Congrats on the getting in Fort Casper.

Leah said...

I am so glad that everything is working out.