Friday, February 13, 2009

Early Morning Conversation

This morning as I was laying in bed waiting for the kids to wake up. I hear.

William: Isaac............. Isaac............. I-I-I-Isaac
Isaac starts with an I. A strong I
Michael: Isabelle starts with an I too.
William: No not like Isaac. Isaac is a strong I. Isabelle is a little i.
Michael: Oh

Complete silence for at least 10 min.

It is fun seeing William learning and understanding what he learns. It is also fun that he helps out his little siblings learn as well.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love that too. It makes me proud when the can show me things and show their siblings how to do it. I love it!!

Jared and Delia said...

You must relish those moments so much. How sweet. I love to see my children learn too. There is something so rewarding and magical about it.

The Twelve Tribes of Muldowney said...

Here's to strong and little 'I's. Glad William knows and thinks about his cousin. Love to all my grandchildrn- Strong W, strong M, strong J and little i. Mom, Grandma Muldowney

Kikal said...

Hey Missy! You guys are looking too cute!! how are things going for you?