Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What are you doing tomorrow at midnight????

Now you may be asking yourself "why would I care what Missy is doing tomorrow at midnight" and you may also be asking yourself "what is Missy doing up that late, unless it is TPing someones house". Which by the way I haven't TP any ones house in about 8 years but tried to talk some friends into it last year and they were too chicken. Anyway after asking yourself all these great questions I will inform you what I will be up too. I am attending the first showing of the TWILIGHT movie in Casper. HURRAY. I know, I know, you must be so jealous. A friend from my ward invited me to attend with some friends. I am so excited. I am expecting the film to be stupid and not to meet my expectations. I am just afraid they are going to change it too much. So at 9:30 PM I will be picked up to head off to the movie that starts at 12 AM. Yes I do feel that we need to get there 2 1/2 hours early. We have to take pictures to remember this blessed occasion. I can not wait. I have to try to take a nap tomorrow in preparations for the late night. Now I just have to get my sister-in-law Erin to get up here to visit me so we can go see The Secret Life Of Bees.

9 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

Yay for you!

I am going on Saturday afternoon and I still have to buy my ticket in advance because they are already selling out!

I hope it isn't dumb either.

Have fun!

Jessica said...

Don't fear too much. I have a friend who won tickets to a sneak peek showing in Salt Lake. She said they did a pretty good job with it and that she liked it. That being said, it is a matter of opinion I guess, but...me, i will be in my bed asleep. I still haven't read the books. I just haven't had time. One day....

Rachel Harlin said...

I'm going tomorrow night with some friends, so I hope it's good. I hope you like it!

Bobbi said...

ooh I am so excited!!!!

Ann said...

Love the Secret Life of Bees!

Stephanie said...

I LOVE your new haircut!

Emma said...

I also had very low expectations and was pleasantly surprised with how much I LOVED it!!! The trailers were totally cheezy, so I wasn't expecting much but again - I LOVED it. Can't wait for the next one!!!

Universitybabe said...

Hi Missy,
I just realized that we don't have your e-mail or WY snail mail addresss. I have a Christmas card here with your name on it if you want to get this girl directions.
Rebecca McKown

Jessica said...

Okay, so I have now devoured all of the books and seen the movie. I liked them all.