Monday, August 25, 2008

We Made It

With a very packed Uhaul trailer (the biggest they had), a over flowing truck, a van pack so tight that only two people could sit in it (poor William was so squished in there Jeremiah could barley hear him as he tried to talk to him), and a little car with three car seats almost overlapping each other, we made it to Casper. I still am amazed at how much stuff we had. We even ended up getting rid of things at last second (good bye microwave and vaccume). We are so happy to be here. The boys are at there first day at school. But we already got a call from the princpal about William peeing outside (we will be talking to the couple that told William that this was fun, though I know they meant only when camping). Isabelle is having a fun time entertaining Grandpa. She loves reading to him and singing to him when she should be eating her lunch. Jeremiah will start work tomorrow and I will be busy getting everything organized. I am just happy we made with no problems with our van.

7 comments:

Katherine said...

We miss you already! Thanks for those Raspberry rolls :)

Jenny Timmerman said...

So glad you made it without a hitch. Love you guys!

Rachel Harlin said...

I'm glad you made it safe and sound. where are you living?

Darlene, Brian and Fam said...

Glad everything worked out! See ya around!!!

Robyn said...

I'm glad you made it--so sorry that we didn't make it to your goodbye party! I still love you...now someone else will have a great VT'er. (I'm so jealous!)

Mickelle said...

Your vacuum wanted me to tell you hasta la vista. ...Where did you find a spanish-speaking vaccum, anyway?

(...It's happy living with us, I think you should know. Had a hard adjustment, but getting used to the idea now.)

Mimi said...

Hahaha, that's hilarious about William peeing outside! Classic. We're glad you made it safe. We love you and miss you.