Monday, April 29, 2013

Bragging time...

I would like a minute to brag about my William. I feel so blessed that Heavenly Father sent him to Jeremiah and me.
This week he has been taking is NWEA testing at school. As his test scores have been coming home we have been reminded what a gifted,  smart boy we have.
On Math he scored 250 we thought hey that's okay. We later found out that puts our 5th grader at a 10th grade level.
I can't remember what his Reading score was but the teacher wrote Advance Proficient on the paper. He was pretty proud of that.
Lastly on his Language.... last year he scored 204. He had a typical score(amout of growth that most kids achieve) of 210 and a stretch goal(the score the teacher encourage them to reach)  of 214. Well he blew our socks off with a 227.
I love my little smarty pants...

2 comments:

Stephanie Dirks said...

Smarty Pants! That's awesome. That makes you feel so good!!!

Ann said...

Way to go, William!