Monday, October 29, 2012

Carving pumpkins


We let the kids carve their own pumpkins all by their selves this year. It was fun seeing their creativity.







Rose what not quite sure what to do. And was even more unsure if she liked the feeling of the pumpkin slime. This is my favorite picture. William was so grossed out he gagged a couple times. I had to switch pumpkins (to clean out) with him since his was so slimy. I laugh every time I see this picture.





Me in my 8 month glory. Isabelle loved cleaning out and carving pumpkins. She was the biggest helper.
My finished pumpkin. Jeremiah always has the best looking pumpkins. This year I think I have him beat. Especially since he hasn't even carved his out yet.

4 comments:

Heather Jeppsen said...

Wow that's a great pumpkin Missy. You'll have to post a picture if Jeremiah gets his done. You're kids are getting big. Good luck with the last month. Can't wait to see pics and see what it is. Glad you guys are doing well.

Ann said...

Your pumpkin rocks, Missy! I love the onions, too!

Jenny Timmerman said...

Your pumpkin is awesome. You are looking great! And I can't believe how big your family is getting!

The Twelve Tribes of Muldowney said...

Best pumpkin ever. I'll bet Jeremiah can't top this one! Love you! Mom M.