Sunday, September 13, 2009

Something in the water

In our ward we have 5 sets a twins. Can you believe it. And what is more unbelievable is that they are all boys. One of the Moms had a great idea of getting pictures of all of them together. They are lined up oldest to youngest. It is so fun to look at these pictures. If you look close in all the sets one twin is a little taller then the other. I know two sets where not born in the ward but still that is pretty crazy to have 5 sets of twin boys in one ward. I just hope I some how get a set of girl twins if I get another set

7 comments:

Yvonne Stephenson said...

This must be one for the record books. What a handsome group.

Kimberly said...

Those are such cute pictures! What a good idea to document it.

Ann said...

Wow, that's crazy!

Ann said...

Wow, that's crazy!

Jared and Delia said...

That is really cool! What a neat picture to have too.

Laurel said...

Missy,
What a fun picture! I don't know if you'll remember me - but we were in the same BYU married ward in Provo a few years ago (maybe the 134th?). Anyway, I found your blog (and a few others) through Amanda's and wanted to drop you a line because we're having twin girls in about 7 weeks. We also have a little girl who will be 2 in about 6 weeks. Any advice would be appreciated :-). It's great to see pictures of your family,

Christie said...

That really is amazing! I think you should send the pic. into The Friend magazine.