Wednesday, August 15, 2012

New Do

Isabelle got her first professional haircut. We looked at some picture and she liked all the long thick curly hair dos. Her hair was past her shoulders but very wispy. So she got a bob to help even out her hair. When she saw it she frown and said it was so short.
Funny thing is when I was her age I went and got my first "real" hair cut and I remember going and thinking they would make it long with lots of wavy curls. My mom told them to give me a pixie cut. I was so excited until I realized what a pixie cut was. I believed I cried.
Luckily with in a couple hours Isabelle said she was getting use to it and I have seen her flip her hair around admiring herself. Funny girl. I told her aunt Abby had the same hair cut and she got excited.




3 comments:

Jenny Timmerman said...

Wow, I can't get over how big she looks, how big all of them look! You have such a lovely family.

The Twelve Tribes of Muldowney said...

HI Isabelle, I love your new "do". You look so grown-up and pretty. Love, Grandma M

Elisabeth said...

She looks SO cute! I love it. Such a purty girl.