Thursday, July 26, 2012

Baby #6

I had a ultrasound today. I am exactly 22 weeks along. Everything looks well. I got to hear this sweet little things heart beat. The doctor said it was a good thing I didn't want to know the sex of the baby because the baby was so uncooperative that he wouldn't be able to tell. I am sick with this one like I was with my girls but the baby is sitting like my boys. My hunch is that its a boy. But last time I was certain I knew was it was I told everyone it was a girl and it ended up being twin boys. So it will be a fun surprise what ever comes. The doctor was only able to get a profile veiw of the baby. He gave me two other photos that I can only make out a hand on.




2 comments:

Amanda said...

How exciting! It will be fun to find out what s/he really is. :)

Heather Jeppsen said...

Glad you guys are doing well. Congrats on baby #6. I always wanted 6, but I don't know if it will happen. Have to get to 5 first and be able to handle that, but we're also getting kind of old. :) Take care. Can't wait to hear about the new addition. Good luck.