Thursday, July 14, 2011

Casper Chase

 So on Sunday my friend asked if I wanted to run in a 5k. So on  Tuesday we ran the Casper Chase before the parade.It was for an awesome cause. It was for all the families of fallen soldiers from Casper. One of them was a friend of mine from High school so it was so nice to remember him and do something for his family.
 I am not sure what my time was but I felt great. I kept pace with another lady running. We were almost to the finish line and she turned to me and said "Lets finish this strong I know you have it in you" I said "okay" and started sprinting. I heard her behind me say "I can't go that fast" Well I finished it with a sprint. I will say I felt like throwing up afterwards but within a few minutes I felt great.





Here is Jenn and me before the race (of course it is because we are smiling).

5 comments:

Leah said...

Good job Missy, wish I could have been there with you. See you soon!

Ann said...

Way to go, Missy!

Kimberly said...

That's awesome! I want to do something like this with you next year. And I love your family picture at the top of your blog. You all look great!

Mimi said...

Yay Missy! You are the best. Love you to pieces.

Christie said...

Way to go!

I love your fam. pic. at the top. So cute. The kids are looking so grown up! Rose reminds me of Isabelle at that age.