Monday, February 8, 2010

Sweet Joseph

I realized with all the other chaos going on in our life I haven't posted much about Joseph's eyes. Well the left eye is doing great. The right he is losing vision out of again. The things they need to do to fix it could be done just in the office if Joseph wasn't a squirmy 6 year old. But since he is... Joseph and I are headed down to Utah tomorrow for him to go back into surgery. I am not to worried about it and he is such a tough boy. I just hate making the trip especially in the winter time. But Oh Well I got to do what I got to do.

4 comments:

Pid and Connie said...

I am thinking of you & praying for little Joseph and the doctor. Hope the roads are decent for your travels. Safe travels & see ya Sunday!

Bobbi said...

Be safe--we will be thinking about you.

Jenny Timmerman said...

Have a safe trip!

Delia said...

Hey Missy...I have those recipes now but they are all in paper form. How would you like me to send them to you?