Sunday, August 30, 2009

New calling

I just received a new calling at church today. I am now a Beehive advisor. I am so excited. I love working with the young women. I am also super excited because one of my good friends in the ward is also the Beehive adviser (we have so many Beehives they have 2 advisers) and so I get to see her more. They have not found someone to replace me in my other calling so right now I am also teaching Sunday school to the kids who are 12 yrs old(which I love). So this next Sunday I am teaching Sunday school and giving the Beehive lesson. What could be more fun then that?

4 comments:

Ann said...

Now you won't have to make excuses to go to Girls' Camp next year!

Kimberly said...

I am so so so excited that you are going to be doing this with me. It's going to be so much more fun!

Mimi said...

Hey Missy I just got called to work with the Beehives too as a teacher. Yay!

Christie said...

They're so blessed to have you!