Sunday, July 19, 2009

Spiders

A big conversation in our home is about spiders. Which I guess I can't be to surprised since we find at least one in the basement every day and we see way too many in the garden. So this evening as the kids were going to bed this is the conversation they had.

William: Bad spiders have red eyes

Joseph:What color of eyes do good spiders have?

William: Blue eyes (of course, what a surprise they are the same color as his)

Joseph: Oh I never knew that before(he makes me laugh so hard)

William :Yeah good Daddy spiders have blue eyes and they teach their kid spiders to be good

Me: What about Mommy spiders

William: Well bad Mommy spiders have red eyes and they show Daddy spiders to show kid spiders to be bad (hmm I guess we know who is the meany in our house)

Joseph: When I am a spider I will have blue eyes and be good.

I love the minds of children. They will always give you a good laugh.

1 comment:

Jared and Delia said...

That was so cute. What cute kids you have.